Followers

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Splish splash I was taking a bath ....

Hi there , welcome to my room .I hope that you will browse through my posts and find something that makes your visit worth while .
Am over the moon today as I have been able to take some more photos at my favourite place , Linear Park ..
Will show them off at end of this post .
Firstly,  though,I want to share a card made for a Tuesday craft   kit . I got the card topper from a pack which  I  bought from Kraftyhands when it was running . Gosh I miss that crowd .
Anyway  , here is the card using  SU  Tip Top Taupe card stock . Paper from my stash . Sentiment and punch from SU . Bling from stash .

         

Now for the photos referred to in the post title





it was early , well maybe mid morning but already quite hot so I felt very lucky to have seen these beautiful birds cooling off .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. Those lorikeets really look like they are enjoying themselves. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, We went to a Steam rally a few years ago, my those machines are BIG! Great photo of the birds.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card sweetie. Thank you for sharing your pictures of these beautifully coloured birds. Awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne