Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Birthday wishes from friends


Hello blog pals ,welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
I hope that all is well with you and yours .

Had a fabulous craft morning with two delightful friends after which we went out for a light lunch . 
Lunch was delicious but the odor  from near by council rubbish bin was not so pleasant .

I am sharing today one of the cards made today .





Choc Chip card base , SU . Paper from my stash . Centre sentiment and punch used , SU .
Stamp set Badges and Banners . 
Images from Stampers Anonymous were coloured with copics  then die cut . 
Have not made a DL sized card for a while so I was happy that I did have envelopes and self seal bags to suit .

Thank you once again for your visit . 


The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

 Hubert H. Humphrey
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne. 












1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne